Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 7 Love believes the best

As the days are going on...I do find myself getting closer to God. And the wonderful thing about it is the sense of peace and calmness I'm feeling. Its as if I am hearing clearer. Tho I am still taking it day by day...I can not see what my future holds. But as for today...I'm ok. I still am praying and having faith that it will all turn out beautifully in my marriage. But I'm in a place that I'm ok with whatever Gods path is for me. I am trusting whole heartily in him and know that he will lead me in the direction I need to be.

Ive been surrounded with such great love and concern by so many wonderful people. I know that if I'm feeling the slight bit uneasy...I know I can turn to you all and know that you will help listen and direct me. I am making sure that I am constantly surrounded by positivity. Thru friends, thru motivational emails, thru church and thru motivational programs I can watch. It is all helping fight Satan off and keep him from attacking me.

Day 7's Dare was to take two pieces of paper and on one write all the positive things about my husband. On the other sheet write all the negative things about him. Take them and hide them for now. But then sometime through out the day pick one positive thing about him and point it out to him and thank him for having this characteristic.

I let him know that even tho he is going through lots of pain and frustrations right now in his life...that he still manages to show kindness. He has always had that great quality about him and I thanked him for still showing me kindness. Don't ask what he said back...cuz he didn't say anything at all...and that's good because I don't need to hear anything about me from that comment. That comment was unconditional to him. Sometimes we all need to be reminded of our good qualities.

Still no opening of doors on his end. He is being pleasant and cordial. No arguments or discussions have been had again. One day at a time....and many prayers!!!

0 Feedbacks: