Thursday, April 21, 2011

Divine Romance



For you I sing I dance!!!!!

Gods splendor and grace is an amazing gift that we receive each and every day. Tho times may not be the best and we may be tested in our faith....He is there for us ALL each and everyday!!!

Lately life has not been easy for me. I often feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster ride. I have always known that life wouldn't be a piece of cake. In fact with my personal experiences I have known that trials and tribulations will always come upon us. I never knew the extent tho to how far deep down within yourself you will have to travel to really learn. Learn about what truly matters in life.

Months ago, I went to God and asked Him to transform Me. I knew that I was headed toward an uphill battle against Satan. I wanted Him to help me become a better person, one full of His glory and grace. For His light to shine through me to fight off the enemy when ever he attacks. I can see how God has been here every step of the way being my teacher. He is helping me when I didn't even know He was here. I know I have become someone different than I was months ago. Its truly amazing to feel the overwhelming sense of peace my life has taken on.

Don't get me wrong....like I mentioned before, my emotions have been a roller coaster. But I know its been a healthy ride. For we are only human right? But I do know that having faith and believing in Him will help me win the battle I am facing right now. I have been in search of a job....and its been a hard search and sometimes blow to the ego. But I do know that He has a plan for me, and the right job will be there.....God is just helping me while I wait for it to become present. I know that I will need to find a new place to live (not that I want to) but those anxiety fears have not creeped up. I know He will take care of me.

So even during this storm I'm fighting....I continue to have Faith. I believe! I raise my hands and I sing I dance!

1 Feedbacks:

Ray and Vickie said...

We are very proud of the progress you have made with your journey. To know that the job you interviewed for wasn't the right one is huge, and to have faith that "the right one" will come along is even bigger. Keep your faith and know that he will carry you if the burden gets too much to handle. And always remember that just as your heavenly father is always there for you, we are too. Love you!