Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quit Sabotaging Your Happiness

Do you ever feel like you are trying to lead a life of goodness and do what's right but you are constantly feeling attacked. It's not like you're doing it on purpose…not at all…but there is something deep down within you that is speaking and whispering negativity?

This has been happening to me a lot lately and the word Sabotage has continually been coming up. It wasn’t till today when I realized what God was trying to inform me. About a month ago or so, he whispered, Quit sabotaging your happiness. So anytime I would start to remotely fret over something, I would remind myself not to sabotage my own happiness. But unfortunately this has been a constant battle lately. It seems like the more I dig into God's word or into His presence the more I would feel attacked. This is certainly nothing anyone else has been doing or saying to me to even make me feel this way. So why was this happening to me? Why me I would ask. Then finally when I could not handle it anymore and I cried out to Jesus to help me…to release me. I am tired of living this way. I don’t want to do it no more. Please Lord, come inside me and wipe away all that is not right within me and to fill it with all your love, grace and happiness.

That is when I heard Him speak. My daughter, do not fret, for I am here with you. I will protect you no matter what. I will always be here for you. Do you not see that when you get closer to me, when you walk with me, Satan will try anything and everything to bring you back to his way, his life? Do not listen to him, listen to me. Continue to have faith in my ways. Continue to have hope in what I have in store for you. Continue to believe what I teach you and continue to stay close to me. For there will always be light on my path. There will always be goodness in my teachings. You will never have to feel guilt, shame, doubt or any form of insecurity when you are with me. Continue to hold my hand, continue to walk with me. I love you my daughter. You are and have always been special to me. So please do not let Satan sabotage your life. He is not worthy of your time or thoughts. He will only bring you saddness and doubt. Never will I wish that upon you.


So my daughter, give me your burdens. Hand them over to me. I have plans for you and Satan knows that. So now is the time that you must surrender it ALL to me. I will take this and I will deal with this. This is not for you to carry any longer. Free yourself from these thoughts, free yourself from this weight. You are washed clean and you are made new. Do not pick this back up….ever. Trust in me…Trust IN me. Trust ME.

As I sit here now with a renewed heart, lightened shoulders and peace in my soul…all I can say is…Thank you Lord, Thank You!!! I do not need to tell Him anything else, for He knows how I am feeling and what I am thinking. When we are facing a battle and we feel like we are being sabotaged, we must not try to take on this attack by ourselves. As much as we want to put on our battle gear, take this on ourselves and come out the winner, we need to remember that all we have to do is surrender….surrender not to Satan but surrender to Jesus and He will fight the battle and He will win the war for us….each and EVERY time.



Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for being my protector. Thank you for going to battle for me. I'm sorry that I try to do things on my own and not ask you for your help. I know now that all you ever wanted me to do was to lean on you and let you take control. Thank you for being my guide and please continue help me stay on your path and to always feel your presence in my life. I love you Father. Thank you!!!

0 Feedbacks: