Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Music Monday on Tuesday

Oh its that time of year again where life just gets soo overwhelming and starts slipping by. Oh how I love the familiness and love that comes but I just hate that when you blink you miss something.
So with that being said I love this time of year for all the music that is brought out and played to celebrate His birth. Its amazing how our little voices can become soo big when you just sing about Him.
Here is a new song this year by Faith Hill. Its soo moving and beautiful. If you haven't heard it yet, you need to just sit back and listen. I just love her voice. Simply wonderful.


A Baby Changes Everything
Faith Hill


May you be wrapped into the warmth of his Spirit,
Enjoy the Reason for the Season,
Luvs to ya

3 Feedbacks:

Janet said...

Beautiful song. Good to see you back on your blog.

Kelly T said...

I just heard this today for the first time, but didn't get to hear it all the way through. How beautiful! Glad you chose it for Music Monday on Tuesday. :)

Denise said...

That is a beautiful song, thanks for sharing it!!

I’ve been given the Lemonade Award by a fellow blogger. I’d like to pass it along to you if you so choose to accept. Stop by my blog to get the details.