Monday, November 24, 2008

Music Monday

Today's Music Monday selection goes out in honor of my Grandma that passed away on Saturday. She is an amazing, wonderful, and caring woman. She lived her life the way she wanted and the way the Lord wanted. Life may of been hard on her path, but she never once gave up and she always came out with a smile. She had a grace about her that lit up a whole room and a silly craziness like Lucille Ball. She will always be in my heart and I will never forget. I was blessed to have come from her genes. May she rest in peace and may she now be free from the disease that killed her (Alzheimer). She is finally home, where she wanted to go.......




Luvs to you....
Stef

2 Feedbacks:

Unknown said...

OMG! I love that movie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so very sorr for the loss of your Grandmother. Many hugs to you, my friend.

Christie