Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Nitty Gritty

Lately, I don't know....Im kinda feeling like Im being thrown around so much mentally and I dont know which way is up.  Maybe after all these years I really need to just lay all the pieces out and truly see if I know the meaning of my life.  I mean, I have done a lot of hard work and feel really really good about the progress I have made within myself.  Learning why I am the way I am and making sure I make the changes I need to.  I know I am not perfect and I will never be perfect.  Every day will be a constant lesson in my life book.  But maybe if I lay it out there...lay the pieces out there, maybe I can step back and see the big picture of my life.  What I am created to be.  I don't know...but that's been kinda tugging at me lately. 

So anyways....where do I start when I feel like I have a pile of mental paperwork piled up inside me.  I could just toss it up and throw everything out the door and just start with a blank canvas and just rewrite me.  But in all honesty...that's not gonna happen...that's not really me.  Ahhh...ha... is that a start? :-)

So I'm gonna do this... Im gonna see what God has in store for me. I'm gonna be more diligent on my writing..... Prayerfully it will happen :-)

So let's do this.. Let's pull the top paper from the pile and lay it out.... Lets see what I get........

0 Feedbacks: