Monday, September 8, 2008

Music Monday


Music comes from the soul and tells a story. Music touches us in so many different ways and really shares how our day/week may be. Ive always been a big fan of music and try to always listen to the story that the artist is sharing. Some songs I love just because they are catchy and fun to sing along to. Others I love because they hit home, they share what I'm feeling, or its like the artist stepped into my soul and is telling my story. Any which way you look at it, music is just an awesome sound. God granted so many people the ability to give the world a beautiful experience. I'm just privileged to be able to have the opportunity to hear them.

My Monday Music pick for this week is Heidi Newfield with her song Johnny and June. I chose this song because this is how I feel towards my husband....


Soooooo whats your song this week...what/who is speaking to you? I'd love to hear your Music Monday pick.

Awesome day and Luvs to ya.........

1 Feedbacks:

Janet said...

The song touching my heart this week is Who Am I by Casting Crowns.