Thursday, September 4, 2008

That time again.....


With the crisp, rainy weather that we had to day...it truly marks the end of another era...the end of another summer. Time to dig out those jeans and sweatshirts, and figure out what your going to do with all those straggly looking plants in the pots that you cant bear to just throw away because they were once oh sooo pretty and ohh soo part of the family LOL. But yes...it is getting to that time of year again when we say adios to the hot summer sun and hello gloom and doom. Now I really don't mind the jeans and sweatshirt (as long as they still fit from last year) but I don't really care for the jeans and sweatshirt with another shirt underneath with a huge coat over top.
But what are we to do about it...there really is nothing we can. We just gotta go with the flow and realize Mother Nature knows what shes doing. Or we hope so anyways. I know its all part of the cycle and if you live in the Midwest like I do, seasons do come and go. I guess we must look at the positive in all that we can. I mean when the leaves do change colors, they are truly magnificent in all their glory. You can drive to wonderful areas and see the bright hues of yellow, orange and red. Then there is the lovely bonfires at night that help take the chill off while you sit around swapping stories with wonderful friends. There is the fun hay rack rides at the apple orchards and pumpkin patches. There is no more mowing the yard....OK I would rather mow the yard than rake leaves or shovel snow. But I am trying to look at the positive in all that we are given.
So it has officially started here...the beginning path to the next season. Has it started there for you yet?


Oh and since its been colder and we have been inside...we have watched some television recently. Well this one commercial caught my ear....not my eye...but my ear. Not that I'm a big fan of them, but the McDonald's McRib is back and they have a new commercial out. Well the song that they play is just sooooo.......ohhh catchy. Soo cheery. I kinda like it, yes I do. So what did I do...yep I checked it out. And come to find out...hes pretty cute if I do say so. And he has some other good songs too...check them out....Matt White.




So that's that for today. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and you are staying some what dry and warm today!!!!

Peace out and luvs ya!!!!

0 Feedbacks: