Monday, September 22, 2008

Music Monday

This song has been pulling at me for a month now. It has become one of my favorite ones these days and I just love listening to it over and over again. Maybe it hits home for me and my past. I don't quite know, but I do know that all I have to do is call on Him and He will always be there.

I'm sharing this particular video because I found that with the band explaining themselves at the beginning, it helps reiterate that music comes from the soul and just speaks in soo many ways. Whatever kind of mood your in, or whatever kind of day your having...there will always be a song singing from it..all you have to do is listen.


Third Day singing Call My Name


Have a marvelous day,
Peace out and luvs to ya!

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

My music pic of the week...Three Little Birds by Bob Marley. But if you want something more recent then I'd go with Taylor Swift's new Love Story.

hope all is well with you and the fam.

hugs and kisses.

Liz

Anonymous said...

You've been awarded, my friend! Stop by my blog to find your award.

http://christiesilvers.blogspot.com