Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lucky Me....Whoo hoo!!!

So I was blessed with a blog award today! Sweet Christie from Christie's Thoughts sent me this award. It is a Gold Card award titled BFF, Blogging Friends Forever. Not only is this an awesome award but it is my very FIRST award.


The deal is when receiving this award is I have a duty to pass it on. I was given a set of rules...Here are the rules:

-Only five people allowed

-Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog

-One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world

-You must link back to whoever gave you the award

OK, so I am not sure if I have any followers from other parts of the world, so I don't think I can follow that rule so I will say a different part of the country, but I have done my best to adhere to the rest with these recipients.

My loyal followers:

Janet at Life In Focus

Kirsty at Momedy

Missy at I Love This Circus

Kim at Kim's HideOut

My new follower: Denise from Our Full Nest

So I am off to "virtually" spend my winnings on all the things I have dreamed about buying. I will try not to go too overboard, but man o man my imagination can carry me away sometimes!

Peace out

Luvs ya.....

2 Feedbacks:

Kim said...

Awwww...thanks Stef!

Kirsty said...

Hey thanks xoxo :D