Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your Voice Does Make a Difference


Please take the time to register and vote. The deadline for registering is fastly approaching. Please check and see when the deadline is for your state. Mine is 28 days prior to the voting day. Today marks 34. I am headed to my county clerks office to update my addy and last name since I didnt do it after I got married. So I strongly urge you to please please please...Vote!!!! You can make a difference!!!





Peace out and luvs to ya!!!!

1 Feedbacks:

Kelly T said...

Hi! I recently found your site simply through the Lord... I was just browsing on blogger and there it was! I have enjoyed it and the inspirations you give. Thanks for this post today - we just moved states and I hadn't stopped to think that we were getting so close to our deadline! Now I've printed our forms and am ready to send them in!