Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who are you? What do you stand for?

I'm sorry...but I'm getting a bit annoyed and tired at all this badgering and cutting down of one another. Why does a Presidential Campaign have to be about what the other one doesn't do or what they didn't do or how bad they did it. Why cant someone just stand up and say enough is enough. This is who I am and This is what I stand for. This is what I want to do for my country I love so much. This is what I want to do for the people I so strongly care for.

Why would we want to vote for a person that all they can do is cut down someone else. Weren't you taught manners? Yes I understand that everyone makes mistakes in their past and everyone learns from their mistakes. But from those mistakes makes us a much better and stronger individual. From what Iv learned...we all are just human. No ones perfect...not even one.

So will the real President elect stand up and just tell us what you will do for us? Ignore the bully in the other corner, because he will get whats coming to him. I didn't realize that a Presidential Campaign is like watching a whacked out version of Romper Room. Come on people....can we just act our age?


Sitting in my time out chair,
Luvs to ya....

5 Feedbacks:

Kirsty said...

I agree completely Stef, I think it is something most of us can agree on. I think though, that sometimes when a blatant lie is told about your policy you have to clear it up, you have to defend yourself, and that's how it gets so horribly off track. I can't wait for this to be over.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I so agree with you! I'm so sick of politics that I could scream. I hate election years. I wish November would just hurry up and get here already.

Denise said...

Well said Stef!!! It would be so refreshing if they would just tell us about their own PLAN rather than all the finger pointing & bad mouthing they are all doing now.

Denise said...

Hey Stef!! Thanks for the award you gave me...I just found your comment & I have no idea how to do awards & things like that. Sorry to be so lame. :(

Unknown said...

Politics.... yuck politics.... cant wait for this stupid presidential race to be over... i dont like either canidate!