Monday, February 9, 2009

Music Monday

Its been a few weeks since I posted a Music Monday selection.  I kinda miss it.  I just love music and and it really just speaks to our inner core.  Something about music...you can always find a tune that will express exactly what your feeling or thinking.  It can do amazing things like bring you around from a sad and exhausted state to a rejuvenated and excited frame of mind.  
Isn't it amazing how God can work his hands and sculpt people and use them for amazing tasks. Have complete strangers touch one anothers hearts, minds and souls.   Just the sound of one persons voice can give a tender touch to a person that is in soo much pain.  As much as He has made the sweet sound of silence in a open field, did He give us the wonderful sound of music.  

For my Music Monday pick, Ive chosen Kelly Clarkson's new release. Its titled, My life would suck with out you.  I found it to be very upbeat and exciting and new. Great sound to listen to when on the treadmill. It reminds me of the times with the hubby where we have fought over stupid stuff.  The small trivial things in life.  But its those things and times that just make us who we are.  We are only human and we mess up sometimes.  But without a step back would we never get two steps ahead. Life is all about living and learning from our mistakes.  I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't make mistakes. I wouldn't have the memories or the friends that I have now if I didn't make wrong decisions.  For that I am very grateful of. 
We may think from time to time that if we could only go back and change the choices we made, how much life would be different now. We would think how much better it would be.  But in reality we did make the right choices. We did do the right things.  Because we are on the path of being taught the lessons He wants us to learn. We need to trust in Him and know that He has a greater plan for us.  Its the small little mess ups that teach us the biggest lessons in life. 
So always remember to trust in yourself, trust in Him and believe that no matter how bad things are or how hard things are.....He will always love you, provide for you, and take care of you.  Because quite honestly...I know my Life would suck without Him!!!  

So that brings me to your moment....Whats  speaking to your heart, your ears these days. Whats running and singing through your mind.  Talk to me, I'd love to get up and dance with you or just sit there and hug you so tight.  Whats your Music Monday?????



Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You


Peace and Luvs to you........my life is better with you in it!!!!

0 Feedbacks: