Monday, February 16, 2009

Music Monday

Squeezing in my Music Monday pick before the day is over.  Today has been a bit busy so I haven't had the opportunity to let my brain go deep into thought.  So in honor of my husband and him being home today....I chose this song.  We got married in Jamaica in June 2006 and they video taped the ceremony.  They added music to the whole dvd and this is one of the songs that I had playing at the beginning of the video.  

I am soo blessed to have my husband in my life, and well hes thankful to have me in his ( LOL). Life presents you with soo many forks in the road and making decisions on which way to go is kinda hard sometimes. But in the end we are doing what He wants us to do and we don't need to question that.  Every day we are given is a blessing and an opportunity to fulfill His plan.  So when ever we don't think we have the answer...we just need to sit back, pray, and have faith that everything will be alright.







Peace and Luvs to ya..........

1 Feedbacks:

paparazzimom said...

I love this song. Our good friends who got married on the beach in t Myers also played this song (it was his 2nd marriage after a very brief first one) so I always think of the beautiful beach wedding they had when I hear this song. I will think of yours now too. :)

I LOVE MUSIC MONDAYS!!!