Monday, February 23, 2009

Music Monday

This Monday the sun is out and its bright blue sky above. From inside one is just imagining the nice warmth of a summer day...yet if you were to actually open up the door you would be quite turned off!!! Its cold and there is white stuff on the ground. I get the whole cycle of life thing. I know we need the winter so that we will have a spring to be grateful for. The new plants, the new baby animals....I get it.
But sometimes winter can just drag on and on. So in honor of Music Monday...one of my favorite songs of all times that will stick in my head for days was sung by the famous Otis Redding. Now I cant find a video of him singing it LOL...but I came across a beautiful woman who sings it just as well. I can close my eyes and already imagine the warm summer breeze blowing, lounging back and taking life in.......






Heres to whats to come .....Luvs to ya!!!!

2 Feedbacks:

Kirsty said...

Ahhhh I love it!! Can almost feel the sun on my skin too. Thanks!

Janet said...

I can feel the warm breeze too. Great pick.